Content of a session:
- Legislation that impacts on their safety including, Health and Safety, Assault, Self Defence and trespass.
- Conflict de-escalation techniques, including body language and flat line de-escalation.
- Practical techniques, basic safety moves used by enforcement agencies.
- Conversations based on the situations that your staff have face.
- Situational Awareness and how to keep themselves safe.
- Workbook in PDF format supplied before the training.
- Certificate of completion.
- The session includes a 15 minute break.
Time: 1pm till 4pm, please allow a few minutes to settle in so the training can start on time.
Cancellation: If the participant can not make the training, do let us know, even as late as noon on the day. We (might) have a long waiting list and people on stand-by.
Thursday, 15 Oct 2020
To all non-profit organisations in the region.
The price (ex.GST) for registered organisations is $30.00 per person
The price (ex.GST) for casual organisations is $45.00 per person