Introducing our 30min Lunch Box Sessions - The transfer of 'bite-sized' information & skills during your lunch break. Sessions are delivered by local experts and are quick smart; only 30 mins and hosted every second Thursday during your lunch break.
Each session has a learning outcome and is designed to be the transfer of 'bite-sized' information & skills that you can start to utilise in your work life instantly. Because, who doesn't love learning and improving efficiency?
No need to RSVP, first in first seated. Just bring your lunch! 12:45pm -1:15pm, come early to grab a coffee.
If you cannot make it thats fine, the sessions are LIVE STREAMED via http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO_4MZwyRiyoZ_-qMXXd1eQ/live
Contact Kayla on email@example.com for more info or to nominate a presenter.
23/3/17 Session #5 - Nikki Spence - Insurance Broker
9/3/17 Session #4
- Presented by:Howard Gilles - Business development Manager – Vodafone Digital Mobile (Northland)
- Topic: Tech for Lunch: Apple & Android
- Learning Outcome: Technology is constantly changing and the device that you own today is doing smarter and better things and will go on to do even better things in the future. Come learn and share some basic and fundamental tips and tricks on how to get the best use to get the best use out of your APPLE or ANDROID smartphone/tablet.
23/2/17 Session #3
- Presented by: Jim MacVicar, Performance Coach, Doubtless Bay Trust
- Session Topic: Leadership and teamwork - ABC of Behaviour
Learning Outcome: Understand why people do what they do and how that behaviour can be changed.
9/2/17 Session #2
- Presented by: Stephan Grant-Jones, Director of Webmechanics
- Session Topic: Boosting Business with Facebook™
1. The importance of the Facebook™ Pixel for business
2. Building Facebook Custom Audiences (the first 4 to set up)
3. The 60/30/10 advertising formula to grow your business
26/1/17 Session #1
- Presented by: Jamie Rosemergy, Learning and Development Manager at Addeco NZ.
- Topic: Basic Recruitment
- Learning Outcome: Gain an insight of the processes and tools to make good recruitment decisions. You will understand when or if you need to utilise an agency and when you can do it yourself.