The Orchard is a business and event hub for the growing community of entrepreneurs, start-ups and already established business professionals in Northland. It offers all the facilities of a premium office fit-out, a creative environment and a thriving community of like minds.
Northland Inc and The Northland Chamber of Commerce are located within the hub, providing the massive advantage of direct access to expert business advice, tools and professional support networks all under one roof.
Making this co-working space a damn good place to get shit done.
Open from 7 November and located corner Cameron and Walton Streets, Whangarei.
WHAT WE HAVE
- Diverse spaces, carefully designed for all working styles: desks, pods, tables and the break-out zone.
- Two meeting rooms, one board room and our event space available for use by members and the public.
- Direct links to expert business advice, tools for growth, finance, sector and support networks.
- A community of like-minds to stimulate conversations
- An engaging social and professional events calendar and the chance to add your own
- An online members’ hub so you can be connected to The Orchard and other members anytime, anyplace.
HOW IT WORKS
- Utilise the hub how you want—no need to be a member.
- Pop in casually to co-work or sign up to one of our membership plans. No sign up fees and no long term contracts.
- Use our bookable rooms to hold a meeting or an event. You may be eligible for free use!
IN THE TRACTOR SHED - BEHIND THE SCENES
So how did this brilliant business and event hub come together you ask? Well, it started as a response to the fact that Northland is growing and more enterprising individuals are choosing to base their businesses here. Without doubt, the region offers an awesome work / life balance and also has the advantages of an economy on the rise.
So the bright sparks in the Business Innovation and Growth team at Northland Inc got talking, about how a collaborative works space could the start of something great. They took this conversation to their mates at the Northland Chamber of Commerce, who took no convincing!
From there the idea grew, before long the Northland Regional Council were behind it and then support came from the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment.
Northland Inc and the Northland Chamber of Commerce are both tasked with supporting the economic growth of Northland, so they’ve taken the whole thing one step further – they’ve moved in! Both teams are huge supporters of innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit, so by being under one roof they can connect and provide services to the Orchardists whenever they need it.
So The Orchard has got some pretty incredible support, it’s a new kind of co-working space with priority given to you, the Orchardists who choose this place to grow your business success.